The best in class online address book that allows to receive updated data on own smartphone it’s available and it’s now free for every new user.
The new GlipMe Sync 2 service is available. Sync allows every GlipMe user to receive updated address book, personal and/or company-wide, on own smartphone.
GlipMe Sync has leading advantages:
- really cross-platform: you can connect a Windows Phone, Android, Apple or Blackberry device;
- it’s not required to install any additional “App”: GlipMe data will be loaded in phone native address book. You can continue to work as you are used, your phone will remain the same;
- it’s quick and smart: it will take just a minute to setup the phone, then you can forget it. GlipMe will mantain always updated the internal address book;
- is flexible: you can connect your phone to different GlipMe accounts. For example, a personal account with your contacts, and a business account with company-wide global address book;
- is reversible and safe: if you disconnect the phone from Sync, your phone address book will come back exactly as it was before.
Sync 2 will update the phone a few minutes after a change in GlipMe address book occurred.
Sync is also compatibile with Windows 8 Contacts Hub, Android or iPad tablets, so users can also receive updated contacts from cloud to PC or tablet.
GlipMe can be activated on www.glipme.com.